Returns and Exchanges
We offer exchanges for an alternative item or store credit, on all orders within 7 days of delivery, if the item is in unworn condition, and all tags are still attached.
Refunds will only be honoured in the event a product is deemed faulty by both parties (customer and vendor).
We do not accept returns on underwear, beauty products, or earrings for hygiene reasons.
Items approved for return must arrive back to us in their original condition, with their original tags attached. Merchandise returned worn, altered, washed or otherwise damaged will be sent back to the customer at our discretion.
Exchanges for items of equal or greater value than the original item/s purchased will incur additional charges including for shipping. Leftover credit for items of lesser value than the original item/s purchased will be issued as store credit once shipping costs have been accounted for.
Any initial shipping fees are non-refundable and will not be credited.
In the rare event an item is eligible for a refund, we require up to 5 business days after receiving the returned items to process your refund. Financial institutions may require additional time for the funds to appear in your account.
How to process a return
- Reply to your Order Confirmation email or contact email@example.com, within 7 days of receiving your order. Please include your online order number and state your reason for requesting the return. Include all relevant information and provide photographs where necessary. If you would like to exchange your item for a different one, please also provide us with the details of this item. We will hold items chosen for exchange for you for 7 days.
- Once your return request is approved, we will issue you with an RA number and return address. Returns must arrive back to us within 7 days of your RA issue date.
- If you elect to use our return services, we will arrange shipping on your behalf and a flat rate shipping fee of $15 for domestic or $35 for international returns will be charged additionally or deducted from available store credit.
4. Please write your RA number clearly on the outside of the package . Please declare international returns as “Return of Australian Merchandise” on the customs declaration, otherwise the return may not be successful or may incur additional fees.
5. Returned items will be assessed by us upon arrival. We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not comply with the conditions outlined above.
6. Accepted returns will be confirmed with you via email, and will include a receipt for any store credit issued.
7. Exchanges will be shipped out to you as soon as possible and tracking will be provided. If there is a delay for any reason we will contact you by email.
We are unable to cover any international duties or taxes. Please be advised that exchanges may require additional import taxes or duties for destinations outside Australia.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the return/exchange process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org